The government of Karnataka has launched a one-stop solution portal for the residents of Karnataka. This portal is known as Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal, where the citizens of the whole state can get all services from all state government departments. From revenue to administration and from women & child development to health-centric services, everything is available for you, the resident of Karnataka state. To know more about Seva Sindhu: Service Plus, you should check the details provided on this page.
The primary purpose of Seva Sindhu: Service Plus Portal is to provide all government services in one place. So, the residents of Karnataka need not visit various department offices or their portals frequently. Because the Seva Sindhu: Service Plus portal @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in has all services combined in one place to provide a quick solution to any query or complaint regarding any government department in any part of the Karnataka state.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal: Register, Login and Track Application Status Online
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is useful for various department offices and also individual residents/citizens. Earlier the residents of Karnataka needed to visit government offices to avail relevant service. But the state government has changed the traditional system because it was time consuming and difficult for general public/citizens. Now, the citizens can apply online at Seva Sindhu Service Portal for availing any government service in the fastest possible way.
What is Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal?
The government of Karnataka has created a single platform online service portal called Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. It is the first even online portal to offer all government services delivery at the doorstep of the citizens. The residents of Karnataka can apply online to request a service from any government department and get their work done without visiting the concerned department office.
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in is easy to access from a laptop/computer. The citizens of Karnataka can also access the Seva Sindhu Services from their mobile phone or tablet. The Seva Sindhu is linked with various service delivery channels of government of Karnataka.
The Seva Sindhu Portal is also linked with popular citizen service centers. These CSCs are Bangalore One (Bengaluru One), Karnataka One, CSC Centers, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra and Bapuji Kendras. So, you can avail all the government services on one place i.e. Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. You can access this portal from any computer or smartphone with internet and apply online for your desired service in a few steps.
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal Quick View
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal|
|Portal Address [Official Website]||sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
|Launched by||Honourable Chief Minister Sri Basavaraj Bommai|
|Managed by||Government of Karnataka|
|Objective||Provide Various Services|
|Available for||Residents of Karnataka State|
|Services Included||All Government Services|
|Supported Languages||Kannada and English|
Objectives of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The government of Karnataka launched Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal with an objective to make all government services online. The Seva Sindhu portal is a single platform containing all government services available for residents/citizens of Karnataka. The students, youth, adults, women and senior citizens of Karnataka are eligible to use the government services available on Seva Sindhu portal.
The Seva Sindhu Service Portal was launched during covid-19 pandemic. It allowed the Karnataka residents to apply and avail required govt service(s) right from their home. The Seva Sindhu portal has saved many people from getting infection of covid-19. But now, both the citizens and the government have found the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal easier and time saving for all. Therefore it has included more services in its website portal.
Services Offered at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The Seva Sindhu Portal is very useful for everyone who lives in Karnataka State. Therefore it is important to know about the services and departments that are covered by the Seva Sindhu web portal. Because you can apply online to request a service from a government department only after knowing its availability and procedure.
Here we provide the list of services and departments available at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Citizen Services
- Farmer Welfare
- Student Educational Services
- Government Assisted Financial Services
- Employment & Training
- Forest and Environmental Clearances
- Trade, Industry and Commerce
- Driving and Transport Services
- Births, Deaths and Marriage related Services
- Electricity and Municipality Services
- Health and Drug related Services
- Amenities and Services in Villages (Rural Development Department)
- Housing related Services
- Schemes and Services related to SC, ST. Minority and Backward Class Students
- Police and Security Services
- Services to Government Contractors
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Commercial Tax Department
- Drug Control Department
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Labour Welfare Department
- Department of Women and Child Development
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Kannada and Culture Department
- Revenue Department Services
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Transport Department
Seva Sindhu: Benefits for Residents
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal provides many benefits to the residents of Karnataka State. Here we provide the benefits of Seva Sindhu portal for citizens as under:
- The residents of Karnataka can apply for all government services at one place i.e. Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- The residents don’t need to visit the government department offices of their city, region or district, they can get everything online.
- The Seva Sindhu Portal saves a lot of time of residents and provides fastest possible delivery of service(s) for their request(s).
- The residents can apply online for various government department services and also check/track the application status at Seva Sindhu portal.
- The residents can apply for a new ration card or a family ID directly on the Seva Sindhu portal.
- The residents can do online registration of birth, death and marriage by uploading necessary documents on Seva Sindhu Service Plus portal.
- The residents can submit request for any government service at anytime from anywhere without physically visiting concerned department office.
- For problems regarding application/registration or pending service requests or any other issue, the residents can contact Seva Sindhu Helpdesk.
Seva Sindhu: Benefits for Offices/Departments
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is not only beneficial for residents/citizens but also for various government departments and offices. Here we provide the key benefits of Seva Sindhu Portal to the offices and departments as under:
- The departments and offices can expand their service area by registering as a service provider on Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- On the basis of number of applications received in a day, the relevant department can increase of decrease the number of staff workers in their office.
- The officers can work more efficiently with online applications and give quick response/feedback to the citizens regarding the lack of information or documents, if any.
- The departments can work faster and provide requested service(s) in time to increase their work efficiency in the chart shown on Seva Sindhu Portal.
- The applications connected with SAKALA add guarantee for delivery of respective service(s) in time.
- The data analysis of each department is available on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. The concerned departments can use this analysis to change their work pattern to improving the speed and accuracy of work.
How to Register at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is designed for residents/citizens of Karnataka State. All citizens can take advantage of this portal to request their desired service online. But the Seva Sindhu Portal Services are available for registered citizens only. So, you have to register yourself on Seva Sindhu Karnataka Portal to use all the facilities and services. Here we provide some simple steps that you need to follow to register at Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Go to official website of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal at @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Find and Click on the tab “NEW USERS REGISTER HERE” on the home page.
- On Citizen Registration Page, you should enter your Aadhaar Number and click on Next button.
- Soon you will receive an OTP on your Aadhaar linked mobile number, enter the OTP in the given field.
- Enter your mobile number, email ID, choose your password and provide all details asked on the screen.
- Submit the details to complete your registration and note down your password because you will need it to login to Seva Sindhu Portal.
In this way, you can easily register as a citizen of Karnataka at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
How to Login at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The services of Seva Sindhu Portal are available for the residents/citizens of Karnataka State only. However, a citizen has to register himself/herself at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal with six simple steps we have shared above. After successful registration, you can login at Seva Sindhu Portal by following the steps given below:
- Visit the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal at @sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Navigate to the tab “REGISTERED USERS LOGIN HERE” and click on it.
- Enter your Email ID or Mobile Number which was added during Seva Sindhu registration process.
- Enter your login password or click on “Get OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP in the given field and also enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- Click on Submit button to sign into your account on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
You can access all services available on Seva Sindhu Service Portal after logging into your account with your email/mobile number and password/OTP.
Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration: Claim for Cash Relief
The government of Karnataka has decided to provide some cash relief to taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers. In order to get this relief benefit from government, the drivers are required to register at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. Here we provide the steps for Seva Sindhu Driver 5000 Registration as under:
- Open the official website of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Find out the link titled as “Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto-Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers for Covid-19” and click on the link.
- A new application form will appear on your screen, you need to fill it up.
- Provide your name, Aadhaar Number, Driving License Number, Vehicle Number, Bank Account details and other information as asked.
- Submit the details to complete your registration for receiving cash relief from government of Karnataka.
After registration, you will receive the cash relief as soon as your information is verified by relevant government department.
Seva Sindhu Helpline for Auto-Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers
In case you have registered but not received the cash relief or you may have other queries regarding the relief benefit to drivers for Covid-19. For all queries and questions, the taxi drivers and auto-rickshaw drivers can contact the Seva Sindhu Helpline Numbers i.e. 9449863214 and 080-22236698.
How to Apply Online for Sindhutva Pramana Patra
The Sindhutva Pramana Patra is a necessary certificate for minorities and backward caste residents. Earlier, the citizens had to visit its regional office to obtain the certificate but now it is available online on Seva Sindhu Service Portal. However, the candidates who have received an SMS for Sindhutva Pramana Patra, only those are eligible to apply online for it. Kindly, follow the steps given below:
- Visit Seva Sindhu Service Portal Website.
- Scroll down to find out Sindhutva Pramana Patra under What’s New section.
- Click on the link “Apply for Sindhutva Pramana Patra (ONLY FOR APPLICANTS WHO HAVE RECEIVED SMS)” to go to login page.
- Enter your mobile number and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile phone and submit it.
- Fill up the application form with required details and upload necessary documents.
- Provide all correct details and submit the application form online.
After completing the online application process, the government of Karnataka will give you a Sindhutva Pramana Patra. So, you can apply for Sindhutva certificate with above seven steps.
Online Application for Family ID or New NPHH (APL) Ration Card
With all government services, the ration card allotment is also added to the Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. The residents of Karnataka State can apply for a new ration card or a family ID right at Seva Sindhu portal. You should have Aadhaar Number of all family members and their Aadhaar linked mobile numbers for this process. If you want a family ID or APL ration card then follow the steps share below.
- Go to official website of Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- Navigate to “What’s New” section on the home page.
- Find out “Application for Family ID/New NPHH (APL) Ration Card” and click on the link.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number, Name, Date of Birth and other information as asked in the application form.
- Add all family members one-by-one and add their Aadhaar Number plus other details.
- Upload your photograph and submit the application form online.
- Download and Print your Family ID or NPHH (APL) Ration Card when it is generated.
You will need the Family ID or Ration Card to interact with Karnataka government in upcoming time. So, we recommend you to obtain it as soon as possible.
How to Request a Service at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The Seva Sindhu Portal offers hundreds of citizen services to all residents of Karnataka State. In order to get any of the services, you need to submit an online request at the official website. Just go through a few steps given below to request a service at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- First of all, visit the Seva Sindhu Service Portal website.
- Find out and Select “DEPARTMENTS AND SERVICES” tab on Seva Sindhu home page.
- A list of various departments and services will appear on your screen.
- Check the list and select your desired department to expand its tab.
- Now, select your desired service under the selected department.
- Read the instructions carefully to know eligibility, required documents and fee plus charges details.
- Click on “Apply Online” button to proceed.
- Login with your email ID or mobile number and password or OTP to continue.
- Fill up the application form with required personal information and upload required documents.
- Submit the application form online and pay the fee plus service charge as mentioned on the screen.
- Save the application number or reference ID for your record.
After you submit online application for requesting a service at Seva Sindhu, you need to wait at least for two-three days. Thereafter you can track your application status to know the expected time for completion. As your service request is approved and the service is to be delivered, the concerned department will send a notification on your registered email address or mobile number or both.
Apply Online for Financial Assistance for Covid-19 Relief
The government of Karnataka has published a notice regarding issuance of one-time financial assistance to unorganized workers, artists, self-employed people and other citizens/residents. The purpose of this financial assistance is to help the residents affected by second wave of covid-19. Here we provide the ongoing application processes under covid-19 relief service on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal as under:
Application for Financial Assistance to Film and Television Artists:
If you are a film artist or a television artist plus citizen of Karnataka State then you are eligible to apply online for financial assistance at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Open Seva Sindhu Service Portal in a web browser.
- Find and Select “COVID RELATED SERVICES” tab on home page.
- Scroll down and click on “Application for financial assistance to film and television artists” to proceed.
- Read all instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Fill up the application form with your Aadhaar Number, Bank Account details and other information.
- Upload your passport size photograph and submit the application.
- You have successfully applied, you will receive the benefit amount in your bank account when it is approved by the government.
Application for Powerloom Weaver/Workers to Get 3000 Covid-19 Relief:
The powerloom weavers and workers are eligible to get Rs.3000/- cash as covid-19 relief from Karnataka government. If you are a weaver or worker then submit online application at Seva Sindhu Portal with the steps given below:
- Go to official Seva Sindhu Service Portal website.
- Click on “COVID RELATED SERVICES” to go to relevant page.
- Find out and click on “Application for Powerloom Weaver/Workers to avail Rs.3000/- as One Time Financial Assistance due to 2nd wave of covid-19” link to proceed.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up the application form shown on your screen.
- Upload your photograph and submit the application form online.
- Within a few days, you will receive the cash relief of Rs.3000/- directly in your bank account.
Application for Nekar Sammam for Handloom Weavers to Get 2000 Covid-19 Relief:
The government of Karnataka has decided to provide Rs.2000/- as covid-19 relief to Handloom Weavers. The application process is online and available on Seva Sindhu Service Portal, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Seva Sindhu Service Portal website.
- Select “COVID RELATED SERVICES” tab.
- Navigate to “Nekar Sammam” section.
- Click on “Application for Nekar Sammam for Handloom Weavers to avail Rs.2000/- Financial Assistance” to open login page.
- Enter your username and password to sign in and proceed.
- Read the instructions and fill up the application form with your personal and professional information.
- Upload your photo and enter your bank account details, then submit the form online.
- You will receive the covid-19 relief amount of Rs.2000/- in your bank account as soon as it is processed by the government.
Application for E-Pass to Travel to Karnataka from Other States
During the covid-19 pandemic, the Government of Karnataka started E-Pass system for added safety. It is available at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. The E-Pass is an entry pass for the people who live in other states of India and willing to visit Karnataka in next few days.
If you are planning to travel to Karnataka from any other Indian state then you must apply for E-Pass at Seva Sindhu Service Portal. Just follow the steps given below to generate your E-Pass online and carry it with yourself when traveling to Karnataka.
- Log on to official website of Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Find out “E-Pass: Apply here to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states” and click on the link.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and other personal information.
- Also provide your travel schedule and related details as asked.
- Submit the details to generate your E-Pass at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
- Download your E-Pass and Carry it with yourself during the travel time.
Kindly remember that the E-Pass is required only for the people who are citizens of other states and Not for citizens/residents of Karnataka State.
How to Track Your Application Status at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The Seva Sindhu Portal allows all residents of Karnataka State to request all government services online. Not only that, the covid-19 relief applications are also available at Seva Sindhu Service Portal. If you have already requested a service or applied online but the service is not delivered yet then you need to check or track your application status.
Here we provide two different methods to track your application status at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal.
Method I: How to Track Revenue Department Application Status at Seva Sindhu
- Visit the official website of Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
- Navigate to the section “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” and click on it.
- Enter your application number in the field given under Check Your Application Status for Revenue Department.
- Click on Search button to proceed.
- Your Application Status will appear on your screen.
Method II: How to Track All Departments Application Status at Seva Sindhu (Except Revenue Department)
- Visit the Seva Sindhu Service Portal website.
- Find and Click on “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” tab.
- Now, click on “Track Your Application Status” under the section Check Your Application Status for Other Departments.
- Choose one option from “Through Application Reference Number” or “Through OTP/Application Details” to track your application status.
- Enter required information and the Captcha code correctly.
- Submit the details to see your application status right on your screen.
Seva Sindhu Service Portal Help Desk
The Seva Sindhu Service Portal is the first ever and biggest online service portal of Karnataka State. It is developed by highly experienced IT professionals to provide smooth user experience and faster service delivery to residents/citizens. However, it is possible that the residents cannot understand some features or may face errors in using some of the services.
There is a helpdesk for citizens/residents who have any problem or query regarding the services, departments and features available on Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. Here we provide the Seva Sindhu Helpdesk Contact Information. You should contact Seva Sindhu Service Helpdesk to get answer for your queries, doubts and issues.
- Seva Sindhu Helpdesk Timings: From 9:00AM to 6:00PM on all government working days
- Seva Sindhu Helpdesk Contact Numbers: 8088304855 / 6361799796 / 9380204364 / 9380206704
- Seva Sindhu Helpdesk Email ID: [email protected]
When you contact Seva Sindhu Helpdesk number/email helpline, you need to provide your name, registered email/mobile number and application details plus service regarding which you are facing a problem or an error. Thereafter the Seva Sindhu Helpdesk Executive will register your complaint and provide a proper solution within prescribed time segment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal
The Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal is an initiative by Government of Karnataka to deliver all government services online to the residents/citizens. The Seva Sindhu Portal is quite new for many people and the government is also updating it frequently. Therefore it is obvious to have some doubts when using the Seva Sindhu Service Portal.
We are going to discuss some common questions regarding Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal and the services/departments available on it. You should go through all frequently asked questions and their answers carefully to improve your knowledge about Seva Sindhu Portal and know how useful it is for you.
Q.1 Is Seva Sidhu Portal free?
The Seva Sindhu Portal provides 100% free registration and login for all residents/citizens of Karnataka State. However, you need to pay application fee plus service charge when you apply for a service under any government department at Seva Sindhu.
Q.2 Is Seva Sindhu E-Pass mandatory?
During covid-19 pandemic period, the Seva Sindhu E-Pass is mandatory for all people who want to travel to Karnataka from other Indian states. The travelers without E-Pass won’t get entry into Karnataka State, therefore we suggest you to get your Seva Sindhu E-Pass and keep it with your ticket when you come to Karnataka.
Q.3 How can I apply for Seva Sindhu Plus Service?
First of all, you have to register yourself at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal and login with your email ID/mobile number and password/OTP. Thereafter select your desired service from “departments and services” on Seva Sindhu Portal. Then fill up the online application form, pay required fee & charges and submit the application. Soon, the concerned department will deliver the requested service to you.
Q.4 What is Seva Sindhu Helpline Number?
For convenience of residents/citizens of Karnataka, the government has added various helpline numbers at Seva Sindhu Service Plus Portal. The Seva Sindhu Helpline Numbers are 080-4455 4455, 080-2263 6800, 8088304855, 6361799796, 9380204364 and 9380206704.
Q.5 How can I track my application status at Seva Sindhu?
You can track your application status visiting Seva Sindhu Check Application Status link and entering your Application Reference Number. You can also track Seva Sindhu application status with OTP or Application details for all departments except revenue department.
The Seva Sindhu Service Portal is an all-in-one government services platform for all residents of Karnataka State. We have explained all important information about Seva Sindhu Portal and the list of departments & services available at Seva Sindhu. In case you still have a query or doubt regarding any of the Seva Sindhu services then you can ask us in the comment section.