PM Awas Yojana 2021 2022 List – PMAY 2022 Gramin & Urban List – pmaymis.gov.in:
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an ongoing mission of the Government of India to build 20 million+ houses by March 2022. The PM Awas Yojana was launched in March 2015, and the Government set the target to provide affordable homes to millions of people across the country. The scheme also includes a credit-linked subsidy scheme that provides interest subsidy benefits up to Rs.267,280/- directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
The PM Awas Yojana is available for families searching for a house but cannot afford one because of the inflated real estate market. With the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, the Government of India has already built 53.37 lakh houses across the country. These affordable houses are allotted to the families who applied under PM Awas Yojana. You can directly use PM Awas yojana if you want your own home. This page contains all necessary information about the scheme and online registration, plus status check details at your fingertips.
All Indian citizens who have low income and don’t own a house by the primary family member or spouse are eligible for PM Awas yojana registration. We recommend you to keep in touch with this page to get news regarding PM Awas yojana urban, PM Awas yojana rural, credit-linked subsidy benefit status, and other updates as well.
|Scheme||PMAY, i.e., Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban & Rural)|
|PMAY Aim||To build 20 Million affordable houses by 31 March 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation|
|Launched on||25 June 2015 ( 6 years ago)|
|Launched by||Narendra Modi (Prime Minister of India)|
PM Awas Yojana
Our Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi implemented an enormous number of plans and schemes to benefit the people of India.
The main objective of the schemes he introduced over the years often tries to uplift people below the Poverty Line (BPL).
The schemes under the BJP Government always aim to wipe out the tears of the unprivileged people whose lives are constantly in misery. I will educate you about one of the schemes implemented by the current ruling party, the Bharatiya Janata Party. I will provide all the necessary information about the “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PM Awas Yojana).”
WHAT IS PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA?
“Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is not just merely building houses. This is a significant step in making the dreams of the poor come true”. – Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi.
The “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” (CLSS) under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was implemented by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2015. The plan visualizes lodging for all by 2022.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana aims to provide housing for everyone until India celebrates its 75th Independence Day in 2022.
The ICICI Bank offers a “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this plan, interest sponsorship on buy/development/expansion/improvement of houses benefiting Indians who come under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Lower Income Group (LIG)/Middle Income Group (MIG).
The plan benefits the families, including husband, wife, and unmarried children. A grown-up earning member of the house, irrespective of their marital status, is treated as a different family in MIG (Middle Income Group) classification.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana to achieve the mission of providing housing facilities are,
- In-Situ Slum Redevelopment
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing in Partnership
- Beneficiary-led Individual housing construction/Enhancement (BLC-N/BLC-E).
BENEFITS OF PM AWAS YOJANA
Each one of us dreams of owning a house. Having a roof above our heads is the most significant security we long for. But, can everyone own a home? Are we all equal in terms of financial status? No, right?
According to PM Narendra Modi, “The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an important step towards realizing the dreams of the poor.”
Let’s learn the benefits of the scheme now,
It works towards Slum Rehabilitation:
- It is to uproot the huts in the slum regions and to replace them with concrete houses.
- This also encourages the slum dwellers to prefer formal urban settlements.
Housing for everyone:
- The scheme aims to eradicate poverty that prevails in housing facilities and lift the living standard.
- It aims to provide permanent housing for all.
- The Government helps to build 1 BHK in India’s urban areas.
How to check pm awas yojana list:
- The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana program plans to give reasonable lodging to all degrees of society.
- This advantage applies to destitute candidates and having a place with a specific income group in society.
- Candidates are categorized into various income groups, e.g., Economically Weaker Section (EWS), low-income group (LIG), and Middle-income group (MIG). The middle-income group is further categorized into MIG 1 and MIG 2, depending on pay levels. This group includes minorities from tribal areas, other underdeveloped classes, ladies and senior citizens, widows, and transgender people.
Housing facilities are provided at subsidized Interest rates
The “Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme” under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana provides housing loans at subsidized interest rates on buy/development/expansion/improvement of houses benefiting Indians who come under the Economically Weaker Section (EWS)/Lower Income Group (LIG)/Middle Income Group (MIG).
Secures the financial future of Women
- The scheme essentially encourages women to apply and avail the benefits.
- A married man applying for the scheme must register his wife’s name for a loan. The household woman may not have the financial resources, but she gets the great advantage of owning a house under this scheme. This secures the economic future of Women.
Provides Eco-Friendly Housing
- The building materials ensure less environmental impact.
- Environmental friendly construction materials are used.
- The construction is done of durable, high-quality materials.
The application is filed under two categories:
i) The other three components consist of The Economically Weaker Section (EWS), LIG (Low Income Group), and Middle-income group (MIG). These are beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
- For EWS, the annual income gap is at Rs 3 lakh.
- For LIG, the annual income gap is between Rs.3 lakh and Rs.6 lakh.
- For MIG, the annual income gap is between Rs.6 lakh and Rs.18 lakh.
- The components of CLSS can be availed by the LIG and MIG division.
ii) Slum Dwellers
- People live in slums where 60 to 70 households stay in poorly built houses.
- The environment of the slums will be unclean, and no proper drinking water and sanitation will be available.
How to Apply for PM Awas Yojana?
The Government has identified 2508 cities in 26 Indian States and plans to build two million houses. The last date for applying for the Lower income group (LIG) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) is 31st March 2022.
For the Middle-income group I and II, the application has already closed. The last date was on 31 March 2019.
Now, we will see how to apply. It is a simple application with two pages. All you have to do is fill out the required information.
Step:1 – Click pmaymis.gov.in and Log into the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Then create your account.
Step:2 Now, you will see the “Citizen Assessment” option on top of the page. Under that, you have to choose the option “Benefits under other three components” or “Slum dwellers.” (Under citizen Assessment, Choose the category you belong to).
Step:3 Enter your Aadhar Card Number and submit it. (The website will verify whether the details match or not).
Step:4 If the provided information is correct, you will direct you to the main page; you have to provide pertinent information (Name, Income, No of family members, address, contact number, age, religion, caste, etc.
Step:5 Once you have provided all the mandatory information, scroll down and type the Captcha.
Step:6 Hit Submit button, and it gets successfully submitted.
Note: If you have made any mistakes while entering details, you can edit it using your applicant number and aadhar number.
Food, Clothing, and Shelter are the basic needs of every human being on this planet. Can we compromise on any of these? NO.
The real estate levels are increasing, and do you think that all lower Middle class and low-income families can afford to build a house for themselves? That is why the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(PM Awas Yojana)scheme has been finely drafted to benefit unprivileged people. Please avail of the benefits that the Government has provided. Don’t miss the opportunity!