PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is an ongoing farmers benefit scheme offered by Government of India. The concerned farmers can check PM Kisan Status online to know if the 10th installment is credited. The best part of PM Kisan yojana is that it transfers the benefit directly into bank account of registered farmers.
PM Kisan Status Check
The central government of India is handling PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. Under the PM Kisan scheme, the farmers are eligible to receive Rs.6000/- every year. The benefit amount is deposited to farmers’ bank account in three equal installments.
This benefit is available for registered farmers only, you should read full article to know how to register for PM Kisan yojana and how to check PM Kisan status 2021 to know 10th installment payment status from your phone or computer. Here we provide complete information about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana that you need to know about it.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a direct benefit scheme for farmers started on 1st December 2018. This scheme was launched by the central government of India with an aim to double the income of farmers by 2022. Under PM Kisan Scheme, the government provides Rs.6000/- in 3 equal installments every year.
From December 2018 to January 2022, the government of India has paid 10 installments into 10-11 crore farmers’ bank accounts. The 10th installment of PM Kisan yojana has been released at 12:30 PM on 1st January 2022. The farmers who are already registered, should have received the 10th installment of Rs.2000/- into their bank account. If you haven’t received it yet then check your beneficiary status at PM Kisan website portal.
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a direct benefit scheme for the farmers of India. Under PM Kisan scheme/yojana, the individual farmers are eligible to get the annual amount of Rs.6000/- into their bank account. The department of agriculture and farmers welfare transfers the benefit of Rs.6000/- in three equal installments during three different time periods of the year. The three periods and installments details for every year are given below:
- Period 1: April to July: Rs.2000/-
- Period 2: August to November: Rs.2000/-
- Period 3: December to March: Rs.2000/-
With PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the government wants to help the farmers to buy crops and do farming on their land. All registered farmers are eligible to receive three installments as mentioned above. When the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana was launched, the 1st installment was credited to around 3.16 crore farmers’ accounts. After 3 years i.e. in December 2021, the PM Kisan 10th installment is credited to 10.47 crore farmers’ bank accounts.
PM Kisan Status Check: How to Check Payment Status for 10th Installment
The government of India has released 10th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana on 1st January 2022 at 12:30 PM. According to the official statistics, the 10th installment is credited into 10,47,33,864 farmers. If you are registered for PM Kisan scheme then you must have received an SMS showing that the 10th installment is credited into your bank account. In case you don’t know about it, follow the steps given below to check PM Kisan status beneficiary status online.
- Log on to the official PM Kisan website portal at @pmkisan.gov.in.
- Scroll down to find out “Beneficiary Status” tab on right side of the screen.
- Click on “Beneficiary Status” to go to relevant page.
- Select the option by which you want to check the PM Kisan beneficiary status i.e. by Aadhaar Number or by Account Number or by Mobile Number.
- We will go with the first option i.e. Aadhaar Number.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and click on “Get Data” button.
- Your beneficiary status i.e. payment status will appear on screen, note it down.
If your payment status shows pending then you should wait for a few days. If it shows eKYC problem then you need to complete the eKYC process. In case it shows any other issue then you should contact the help desk on PM Kisan portal.
Not Received Payment under PM Kisan Yojana? Check Here Why…
The 10th installment of PM Kisan yojana is sanctioned in December 2021 and the same was paid on 1st January 2022. It may take 3 to 4 days to show the installment amount in your bank account. In case you don’t receive the installment even after 6 days of release then you need to know the reason. The non-receipt of PM Kisan benefit installment can happen due to one of the following reasons.
- You are Not registered as a farmer at PM Kisan portal.
- Your registration at PM Kisan portal is incomplete.
- Your Aadhaar details or Bank Account details are incorrect.
- You have Not completed the eKYC process at PM Kisan portal.
- You are Not eligible to receive the benefit under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Installment Not Received for some technical or other (unknown) reasons.
PM Kisan Yojana Eligibility Criteria and Excluded Categories
The department of agriculture and farmers welfare has launched PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for individual farmers only. You can check the eligibility criteria below to know more about it.
- The farmer should have a family i.e. husband, wife and minor children.
- The farmer should own a piece of land where he can do farming.
- The farmer must have an Aadhaar Card, an active mobile number linked with Aadhaar Number and an active bank account.
- The farmer must have registered and completed eKYC on PM Kisan portal.
List of Farmers Not Eligible for Benefit under PM Kisan Yojana
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is applicable the individual farmers of India who meet the above eligibility criteria. However, the PM Kisan Yojana/Scheme benefit is not for the farmers/categories mentioned as under:
- All Institutional Land holders.
- Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees).
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Is eKYC Mandatory to Receive PM Kisan Yojana Benefits?
As per the condition given by department of agriculture and farmers welfare, the eKYC is a mandatory process for all farmers. If you are already registered then complete your eKYC right now. If you are not registered yet then register yourself and complete your eKYC at PM Kisan portal. Any farmer who has not completed eKYC process, is Not eligible for receiving PM Kisan Yojana benefits.
How to complete eKYC at PM Kisan Portal
The eKYC is a mandatory process for all farmers to receive the benefit of PM Kisan yojana. The eKYC process is very easy, you just need to verify your Aadhaar Card with your mobile number on PM Kisan portal. If you have not done the eKYC then do it now through the steps given below:
- Log on to official PM Kisan portal at @pmkisan.gov.in.
- Find and Click on “eKYC” tab to go to relevant page.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and also enter the Captcha code as shown on the page.
- Click on “Search” option to proceed.
- Enter your mobile number that is linked with your Aadhaar Card and submit it.
- Wait for the OTP on your mobile number and enter the OTP in the given field.
- Submit the OTP to complete the eKYC process at PM Kisan portal.
Not registered yet? Do register at PM Kisan Portal Today!
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a government scheme designed for farmers. But the scheme benefits are provided to registered farmers only. Around 11+ crore farmers have already registered on PM Kisan portal and they are receiving the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. If you are not registered yet then we advise you to do it now.
Here we provide the step-by-step process for registration at PM Kisan portal:
- Go to official PM Kisan website portal at @pmkisan.gov.in.
- Scroll down to find “New Farmer Registration” tab and click on it.
- Select “Rural Farmer” or “Urban Farmer” as applicable.
- Provide your Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number.
- Select your State Name and enter the Captcha code.
- Click on “Get OTP” and enter the OTP in given field.
- Provide your personal details including land details as asked.
- Submit all the details to complete the registration process.
- Note down the registration details for future reference.
Documents Required for Registration at PM Kisan Portal
In order to register at PM Kisan portal, you must have following documents ready with yourself. Here we provide the list of documents needed for registration at PM Kisan portal.
- Original papers of land [Minimum 2 (Two) Hectares]
- Full details of land
- Your bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Active Mobile Number
You should have all the above documents ready to register yourself as a farmer at PM Kisan Portal.
The farmers are eligible to receive Rs.2000/- as an installment 3 times a year under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. We have explained all important information about PM Kisan yojana and PM Kisan Status Check at PM Kisan portal. The 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will release in April 2022. If you have a query or doubt regarding PM Kisan yojan or beneficiary status then ask us in the comment section.