MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022 Preliminary Exam Merit List and Cutoff Marks at www.mpsc.gov.in:
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission is operating to declare the announcement of the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022 Preliminary Exam Merit List and cut off marks on the official site at www.mpsc.gov.in.
The MPSC successfully conduct the written examination for the post of Sales Tax Inspector exam on the 19th of June 2022. So the competitors who attend the written examination can hold their exam results on the official site.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022:
The MPSC is commonly recognized as the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is the government agency that manages the state examination all over India.
The origin office of the MPSC is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Latterly, the MPSC does the written test for the post of Sales Tax Inspector post on the official website at www.mpsc.gov.in. There is a total 62 number of vacant seats available for the job. Candidates who qualified in the examination can get a government job.
MPSC Preliminary Exam Merit List 2022:
Candidates who appeared in the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector written the review, they have to compare their results to the official site at www.mpsc.gov.in. So the eligible candidates check their Merit List without wasting their time.
For this post, candidates will select by preliminary Exam, Mains Exam, and then conduct an interview with the MPSC. So the applicants who are restricted in this written test they will call for a further round of the selection procedure.
MPSC STI cut off Marks 2022:
As per the proper notification, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission declares the Result for the Sales Tax Inspector job on the official site. Applicants can check their results on the central portal at www.mpsc.gov.in.
The candidates who are selected for this post have the best opportunity of getting a government sector job. The written exam was conducted on the 19th of June 2022. To get more detail about the Maharashtra Public Service Commission candidates visits the official site.
- Name of the Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Name of the Post: Sales Tax Inspector post
- Total Vacancy: A total of 62 posts are available
- Job Location: The job is located in Maharashtra state.
- Prelim Exam Date: 19th June 2022
- Post Category: MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022 Preliminary Exam Merit List and cut off marks
How to check MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022?
- Candidates who want to test the MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022 first visit the official site of it www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then on the base page click on the Result tag.
- Then click on the section and enter all items and click on submit button.
- Now the result will appear on your screen download it for future use.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Result 2022
Official site: www.mpsc.gov.in