MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2022 – Madhya Pradesh 57 Junior Engineer Trainee Vacancies at www.mpez.co.in:
The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has been declared the recruitment notification for the post of Junior Engineer trainee vacancies at the official site www.mpez.co.in. There is a total 57 number of vacancies available for this post.
This is the best job opportunity to get a job in the government sector. So the eligible candidates may apply online to the official site before the last date of applying on 7th March 2022.
The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) is generally known as MPPKVVCL. The MPPKVVCL totally owned by the Government of the Madhya Pradesh. Now it is declared the recruitment notification on the official site.
So the eligible candidates may apply online at the official site for the post of Junior Engineer. The application form filling process is from the 17th of February 2022 to the 7th of March 2022.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2022:
The MPPKVVCL is declared the recruitment notification on the official site. So the eligible candidates can check the official site for the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria such as Age Limits, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Fee, etc as shown below.
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Trainee
Number of Vacancies: There is a total 57 number of vacancies available.
- For General Category: Total of 26 posts available.
- For OBC Category: Total 2 Posts available.
- For SC Category: Total of 15 Posts available.
- For ST Category: Total of 14 Posts available.
Job Category: This is State Government Job.
Job Location: The job is located in Madhya Pradesh State, India.
- Starting date of online application form filling process: 17th February 2022
- Last date for submitting the online Application form: 7th March 2022
The interested candidates must have to complete their Diploma / Graduation Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering in a recognized university or institution.
The candidates should have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years. The Age relaxation should be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
The application fee should be given up to Rs.1000/- for the General & OBC Category candidates and for the SC & ST category candidates should pay the application fee up to Rs.800/-.
The candidate’s payment up to month Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with the grade pay Rs.4100/-.
The selection process is based on the written test which is conducted by the MPPKVVCL.
How to apply for MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2022?
The MPPKVVCL has been declared the recruitment notification for the Junior Assistant Trainee on the official site. So the eligible candidates may apply online to the official site within a time limit. Candidates follow these steps to apply for this recruitment as shown below.
- First candidates may visit the official site of the MPPKVVCL i.e. mpez.co.in.
- Then download the link “MPPKVVCL Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2022” and read all information carefully.
- Then fill out the application form and enter all the necessary details.
- Upload your Passport size photo and Signature.
- After that make Online Payment.
- Download the Application Form and take a printout for further use.
Official Site: www.mpez.co.in