The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is the first ever doorstep delivery of government services provided by government of Karnataka. The Janasevaka scheme was launched on 2nd March 2019 with only 5 services in T.Dasarahalli constituency in Bengaluru North. On 4th February 2020, the honourable CM of Karnataka added 3 more constituencies and 48 more services to Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme.
During the year 2020, the government of Karnataka offered 53 G2C services in 4 constituencies. In January 2021, one more constituency named Yeswanthpur was also added to Janasevaka scheme and 5 more services were also added. At present, the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022 is active with 58+ government services to citizens in 5 constituencies of T.Dasarahalli, Bommanahalli, Rajajinagar, Mahadevapura and Yeswanthpur.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is an online system only for the residents of Karnataka State. After the launch of Janasevaka Scheme in Karnataka, other Indian states inspired from it and they launched similar schemes in their state. The Janasevaka makes Karnataka citizens’ lives easier by providing doorstep delivery of various government services within prescribed time limit.
What is Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme?
The Karnataka State Government launched Janasevaka Scheme for providing government services at doorstep of the residents. The main purpose of Janasevaka scheme is to deliver various government services and documents without any dependency on middlemen. The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is accessible via Janasevaka Portal on laptop/computer, Janasevaka Call Center on phone call and Karnataka Mobile One App on mobile phone.
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is a platform that provides 58 government services to citizens (G2C) in an efficient way. With the Janasevaka Scheme, the Karnataka government has appointed authorized officers and delivery persons that work for Janasevaka services. There is no space of involvement of an agent or an adviser or a middleman who can charge unnecessary commission for a service delivery.
Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme 2022: Main Highlights
The government of Karnataka has added 58 government services to Janasevaka Scheme. This scheme provides easy and safe doorstep delivery of government services to citizens. So, every person living in Karnataka State should know about the Janasevaka Scheme and its benefits. If you want to know about it then read this article till end and also take a look on Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme Key Highlights mentioned as under.
|Name of Scheme||Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme|
|Launched by||Honourable Chief Minister of Karnataka|
|Managed by||Government of Karnataka|
|Applicable for||Residents/Citizens of Karnataka State|
|Janasevaka Scheme Launch Date||2nd March, 2019|
|Constituencies covered with Janasevaka Scheme||5 Constituencies:
|Objective of Janasevaka Scheme||To Provide Doorstep Delivery of Government Services to Citizens|
|Number of Services under Janasevaka Scheme||58+ Government Services|
|Number of Applications Served till Date||95000+ Applications|
List of Services Offered/Available in Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme was launched with only 5 services in March 2019. However, the government of Karnataka has been constantly working on it to add more and more government services in Janasevaka Scheme. Currently, the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme covers 58 services of 9 departments which we are sharing here. Just take a look to know about all government services available under Janasevaka Scheme.
List of departments covered in Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
- Health and Family Welfare
- Revenue Department
- Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
- Food and Civil Supply
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled and Senior Citizen
- Karnataka State Police
List of Services Available under Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
#1. HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE:
- Health Card
#2. REVENUE DEPARTMENT:
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificates
- Income and Caste Certificates
- Land Holding Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Attestation of Family Tree
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Income Certificate For Compassionate Appointment
- Living Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Sandhya Suraksha Yojane
- Widow Pension
- Physically Handicapped Pension
- Surviving Family Member Certificate
- No Government Job Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Widow Certificate
#3. KARNATAKA BUILDING AND OTHER CONSTRUCTION WORKERS WELFARE BOARD:
- Application for educational assistance
- Application for Funeral and ex-gratia Assistance
- Application for the continuation of existing registration for next one year/three years
- Application for medical assistance (Karmika Argogya Bhagya)
- Application for marriage assistance
- Application for the issue of duplicate Identity Card
- Application for delivery assistance
- Application for Pension
- Application for Registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
#4. FOOD AND CIVIL SUPPLY:
- New APL Ration Card
#5. DIRECTORATE OF ECONOMICS AND STATISTICS:
- Application for Birth Certificate
- Application for Birth Registration
- Application for Death Certificate
- Application for Death Registration
#6. DEPARTMENT FOR EMPOWERMENT OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED AND SENIOR CITIZEN:
- Senior Citizen Card
- Khata Transfer based on Sale deed
- Khata Transfer Through a Court Decree
- Khata Transfer Through Gift
- Khata Transfer Through Inheritance
- Khata Transfer Through Partition deed
- Khata Transfer Through Release deed
- Khata Bifurcation Based on a Sale Deed
- Khata Bifurcation Through a Court Decree
- Khata Bifurcation Through Gift
- Khata Bifurcation Through Inheritance
- Khata Bifur thro Partition/Release deed
- Khata Regist Common Category For Regist
- Khata Registration through Court Decree
- Khata Registration through Gift
- Khata Registration through Inheritance
- Khata Regist Thru Partition deed
- Khata Registration through Release deed
- Khata Amalgamation based on a Sale Deed
#8. KARNATAKA STATE POLICE:
- Application for complaint of lost items – Mobile/Document
- Application for registration of Senior Citizen
- Application for Locked home registration
- Antecedant and Address Verification for Domestic servants or House Keeping
- Antecedents Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Antecedents and Address Verification for MNCs or Private or Corporate
- Complaint Registration
- License for Amusement
- License for Amplified Sound Systems
- No Obligation to Return to India
- NOC for Petrol Pump, Hotel, Gas Agency etc
- NOC for Setting up for Petroleum, Diesel and Naphtha Sale and Transport
- Permission for Peaceful Assembly and Procession
- Police Verification Certificate for Marriage Alliance-Antecedent Verification
- Police VC for Training or Apprenticeship at Govt Institutions ANTECEDENTS VERIFICATION
- PVC – Coolie/Loader/Class IV security staff/supervisor at Airport – Individual applicants only
- Police VC – Job aspirants (General) – Antecedents & Address Verification
- Police Clearance Certificate for going abroad / Police Clearance Certificate for Foreign Nationals
- Police Verification Certificate for central/state Govt Employees request directly by employee
- Police Verification Certificate for Institutions/Companies
- Receipt and Disposal of Petitions
- Aadhaar New Enrollment
- Address Update in Aadhaar
- Biometric Update
- Child Aadhar Enrolment (Within 5 year)
- Date of Birth Update in Aadhaar
- Demographic Updation/ Correction / Change in Aadhaar
- Name change update in Aadhaar
- Mandatory Biometric Updation (Between 5 to 15 Years)
- Mobile Number/Email-Id Update in Aadhaar
Constituencies covered by Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
When the Janasevaka Scheme was launched in Karnataka, it was implemented in only T.Dasarahalli constituency. However, the government of Karnataka is trying to implement the Janasevaka Scheme in all constituencies as soon as possible. In present time, the Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme covers total five (5) constituencies of the state which are given in the below list.
The citizens/residents who live within the range of one of the five constituencies mentioned above, only those are eligible to request a service at Janasevaka Portal/Call Center. The citizens of other constituencies have to wait for sometime to get their constituency added to Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. The state government is soon going to add more constituencies of Karnataka in Janasevaka Scheme. We will update here as and when the government adds a new constituency to inform you about it.
Benefits of Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The Janasevaka Scheme is created by the government of Karnataka. The government has designed this scheme in a way to make it easy for all citizens to avail any government service at their doorstep. The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme provides many benefits to residents/citizens which we are going to explain below.
- The citizens don’t need to stand in long queues outside government offices.
- The citizens don’t need to travel to government offices, so they save money.
- No Need to be dependent on a middleman or an organization to avail any government service.
- Save a lot of time and money that citizens need to spend when requesting a service with traditional method.
- The Janasevaka Scheme is very useful for senior citizens and handicapped or physically challenged people in Karnataka.
- Birth Registration, Death Registration, Marriage Registration, Ration Card and Aadhaar Card, everything is available in Janasevaka Scheme.
- The citizens can book a slot on Janasevaka portal or via phone call or via Karnataka Mobile One app on their mobile phone.
- The online slot booking to request a service is available from 8:00AM to 8:00PM on all days of the week.
- Live Location Tracking Service after slot booking makes it very convenient for citizens as well as the government officials/executives.
How to Book a Slot for a Service in Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme
The Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme is available for citizens of 5 constituencies but they have to book a slot to avail a service under this scheme. There are 3 different ways to book a slot for a service in Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme. Here we provide all 3 methods of Janasevaka slot booking as follows:
- Book a Slot at Janasevaka Portal
- Book a Slot via Call Center
- Book a Slot via Karnataka Mobile One App
Now, we will explain each method of slot booking in Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme in detail to make it easier for you.
Method-1: Book a Slot at Karnataka Janasevaka Portal
Kindly follow the steps shared here to book your slot at Janasevaka portal.
- Log on to the official website of Karnataka Janasevaka Portal at @janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- Find out “Book A Slot” section and click on it.
- Select your desired department and service in the two sections given on screen.
- Tick the documents given below the department tab and make sure you have them to avail the selected service.
- Also check the Fee Amount (i.e. Janasevaka Charge + Department Charge) shown on the right side.
- Enter your name and mobile number, then click on “Get OTP” button. Enter the OTP in the given field and submit it.
- Provide your address/location details and choose the fee payment mode i.e. cash or debit/credit card or UPI or any other.
- Select appointment date and time slot for your home visit of a Janasevaka officer to collect documents and deliver the service.
- If you choose “cash payment” option then you have to pay the fee by cash when a Janasevaka officer comes to your place.
Method-2: Book a Slot via Call Center of Karnataka Janasevaka
In case you are unable to access internet for booking a slot at Karnataka Janasevaka website, you can do it with a phone call to avail a service. Yes, you can book a lot via Janasevaka call center to request your desired service. It is very easy, you just need to follow a few simple steps that we are going to explain below.
- Make a phone call to Janasevaka Call Center at 080-4455 4455.
- Talk to the expert call executive of Janasevaka and tell him/her which service you want to avail.
- Provide your name, mobile number and address information to the Janasevaka call center executive.
- The executive explain about the documents required for that service and the fee you need to pay for it.
- Then tell the date and time to ask the executive to book a slot for you. You should adjust the date & time as per your convenience and slot availability at Janasevaka.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered that you will need to show to the Jana Sevaka executive when s/he visits your place.
- Get all documents ready on the date of appointment and stay home to meet the Jana Sevaka executive.
- In this way, you can book a slot at Janasevaka call center.
Method-3: Book a Slot via Karnataka Mobile One App
You can also book a slot for availing a service from Janasevaka with help of your mobile phone. You just need the Karnataka Mobile One app on your mobile phone and a working internet connection. Here we provide the steps for booking a slot via Mobile One application as follows:
- Open Google Play Store and search Karnataka Mobile One app.
- Download and install the app on your mobile phone.
- Register yourself and login to Karnataka Mobile One app.
- Tap on “Janasevaka” option to see list of services available for you.
- Select your desired service, confirm that you have all required documents and agree to pay the fee plus service charge.
- Book your slot on your desired date and time. Confirm your booking with an OTP.
- Keep the OTP safe and show it to the Jana Sevaka executive when s/he visits your place for the service delivery.
Procedure After Slot Booking at Janasevaka
You can book your slot at Janasevaka by any of the 3 methods explained above. Thereafter, an authorized Jana Sevaka executive will visit your place on your booked date & time.
- The Jana Sevaka executive will come to your place.
- You need to show the OTP, all the documents required for that service and pay fee and charges as mentioned.
- The executive will help you to fill up the application form and upload your documents as needed for availing the service.
- Thereafter your service request will be completed and you will get the certificate or document at your doorstep.
How to Track Your Application Status at Karnataka Janasevaka Portal
Sometimes, it takes time to complete your service request. It means that the executive has visited your place, filled up your application form and submitted it with required documents and fee. But the service request is still incomplete at the end of relevant department. Don’t worry, you can check your application status on Janasevaka website portal. Kindly go through the steps given below to track your application status online.
- Log on to Karnataka Janasevaka website portal at @janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- Find and Select the tab “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” to go to respective page.
- For revenue department service, enter your application number and click on search to know its status.
- If your service is not under revenue department then click on “Track your application status” under other departments.
- Check your application status with help of application reference number or OTP/application details.
How to Track Live Location at Karnataka Janasevaka Portal
The Karnataka Janasevaka allows you to book your slot for a government service and get it delivered at your home. Not only that, you can track the live location of Jana Sevaka executive on the appointment day. The live location tracking is available before 30 minutes of your allotted time. For example: If you have booked the slot of 5:00PM then you can track live location of your Jana Sevaka executive from 4:30PM. Here we provide the steps for tracking live location at Janasevaka portal.
- Go to official website of Karnataka Janasevaka at @janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in.
- Scroll down to find “TRACK LIVE LOCATION” tab and click on it.
- Enter your reference number or registered mobile number.
- Then click on “Track” button to track and view the live location of your Jana Sevaka executive that is coming soon to your place.
The Janasevaka Scheme is the first ever doorstep delivery system of government services in Karnataka State. We have explained all important information regarding Karnataka Janasevaka Scheme, its benefits and slot booking methods & process. In case you have a doubt or query about the Janasevaka Scheme or its working system then feel free to ask us in the comment section.