ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2022 Apply for 570 Posts at its police.nic.in:
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is released the recruitment notification for among the 570 posts available to the Inspector on the main site at www.itbpolice.nic.in. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who join the Government jobs.
The eligible candidates may apply online at the ITBP official site at its police.nic.in. The last date for submitting the Application Form is 21st March 2022. So candidates can apply online before the Last Date.
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) was established on the 24th of October 1962. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has released the latest notification for filling the 570 vacant posts as the Inspector, Group B posts. The job seekers can apply online at the official site at its police.nic.in. These are the latest job offers in the government sector.
ITBP Inspector recruitment 2022:
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has been declared the ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2022 on the official site. So Eligible candidates may apply online at the official site. The Eligibility criteria for this recruitment are given below.
- Name of the Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Name of the jobs: Inspector (General Duty)
- Number of Vacancies: There is a total 570 number of jobs available.
- Job Location: The job is located in Delhi India.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should clear the 10th class / 12th class in the recognized board or equivalent. Otherwise, interested candidates come from Central Para Military Forces or Central Police Organization, or State Government Police Organizations.
Age limit: The applied candidates should not be above 52 years. For the reserved category, candidates give the Age relaxation as per the government norms.
ITBP Pay Scale: Selected candidate’s payment of the month gives up to Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay up to Rs.4600/-.
- Starting date of the Application Form filling process: 1st February 2022
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Application Form: 21st March 2022
The application fee for the form: Candidates should not pay any application fee.
The method of selection: The selection procedure is based on the written examination, then after the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Medical Examination.
How to Apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates follow the steps for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 as shown in below.
- Candidates first visit the Official site of the ITBP at its police.nic.in.
- Then on the home page click on the Career tab.
- Find the link “ITBP Recruitment 2022” and click on that.
- After that click on the Application Form.
- Fill in all the necessary details and upload your passport size photo and Signature and click on the submit button.
- Now download the Application form and take a printout for further use.
ITBP Postal Address:
If the candidates may apply online, they download the application form from the official site and post it to the address given below.
Sr Administrative Officers (Eastt.),
Directorate General, ITBP, MHA/Government of india
Block – 2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003.
Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in