Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has just released GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification for laboratory technician class-3 posts. The candidates who possess bachelor’s degree plus diploma in laboratory technician course are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The candidates are strictly advise to submit their application by online mode through OJAS portal.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Apply @ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The GPSSB recruitment 2022 is released on 4th January 2022. The Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Mandal invites online application for 317 vacancies of laboratory technician class-3 posts. The eligible candidates are required to submit their application form online on or before 20th January 2022. One candidate should apply only one time as the GPSSB won’t access multiple applications from same candidate.
The Gujarat Panchayat Board is going to fill up 317 vacant posts of lab technician class-3 in various districts of Gujarat. We suggest you to read ahead to get complete information regarding GPSSB lab technician recruitment 2022, eligibility criteria, online application process, fee payment mode and important dates for application submission, written exam and other stages of selection.
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022 Quick View
|Name of Recruiting Authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandgi Mandal
|Name of Recruitment||GPSSB Recruitment 2022
GPSSB Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Laboratory Technician Class-3|
|Number of Vacancies||317 Vacancies|
|Job Location||Various Districts of Gujarat|
|Age Limit for Lab Technician Class-3||Not More than 37 Years on 20-01-2022|
|Notification Release Date||04-01-2022|
|Where to Submit Online Application||Ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Online Application Starting Date||05-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20-01-2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24-01-2022|
GPSSB Lab Technician District wise Vacancy Details
The Gujarat Panchayat Department has 317 vacant posts of laboratory technician class-3 in 33 districts of Gujarat. Here we provide the district wise vacancy details for lab technician post as under:
|District Name||Vacancy Details for
Laboratory Technician Class 3
|Banaskantha (Palanpur)||37 vacancies|
|Chhota Udepur||06 vacancies|
|Devbhoomi Dwarka||10 vacancies|
|Gir Somnath||07 vacancies|
|Kheda (Nadiad)||16 vacancies|
|Narmada (Rajpipla)||04 vacancies|
|Panchmahal (Godhra)||10 vacancies|
|Sabarkantha (Himmatnagar)||12 vacancies|
|Tapi (Vyara)||01 vacancies|
GPSSB Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria to participate in GPSSB lab technician recruitment 2022. Here we provide the age limit and academic qualification details for laboratory technician post.
On last date of application i.e. 20 January 2022, the Age of the candidate should not be more than 37 years.
The above mentioned upper age limit is applicable only to the male candidates of general/unreserved category. The female candidates and all candidates of OBC, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD and other reserved categories will get age relaxation of 5 to 20 years as applicable. However, the maximum upper age limit allowed for a reserved candidate (male/female) is 45 years.
According to the GPSSB Recruitment 2022 Notification, the candidate must have following qualifications to apply online for lab technician class post.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Bio-chemistry or Bio-technology from a UGC recognized university or an educational institution declared to be deemed as a university.
- Diploma in Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technology or PG Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or One Year Laboratory Technician Training Course or Medical Laboratory Technician Training Course from a government recognized institute.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Adequate Knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or Both Languages.
GPSSB Lab Technician Application Fee and Salary
Before you apply for GPSSB laboratory technician recruitment 2022, you should know about the application & exam fee and salary information.
Application Fee & Exam Fee:
All candidates, except General Category, need NOT to pay any fee for applying online for GPSSB lab technician recruitment 2022.
The general/unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as fee when applying online on OJAS portal. The candidates can pay the fee online via SBI e-Pay with Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or can download challan to deposit the fee at nearby post office. The total amount to pay at post office will be Rs.100+12=Rs.112/- that the candidate should keep in mind.
Salary and Pay Scale:
After completion of all stages of recruitment, the final qualified candidates will be appointed as a laboratory technician position. The salary will be as under:
- For First 5 Years: Rs.31340/- Per Month plus Admissible Perks and Allowances
- After 5 Years: Under Regular Pay Scale for Class-3 Posts As per Government Rules
Stages of Selection for Lab Technician Class-3
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is going to select the eligible candidates for laboratory technician post on the basis of their performance in a competitive exam. Here we provide the complete selection process for GPSSB lab technician class-3 recruitment 2022 as under:
- Competitive Written Exam
- Document Verification
The GPSSB will organize a competitive written test in upcoming months. The registered candidates need to appear in GPSSB laboratory technician exam 2022 and pass the exam with higher marks. Thereafter the panchayat selection board of Gujarat will publish a merit list of candidates who are selected for document verification.
The selected candidates will get the laboratory technician (class-3) job after successful verification of original documents and giving preference of job location.
GPSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Date of Notification||04.01.2022|
|Online Application Starts On||05.01.2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||20.01.2022|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||24.01.2022|
|GPSSB Lab Technician Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|GPSSB Lab Technician Hall Ticket||To be Announced Later|
How to Apply Online for GPSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
The candidates have to apply by online mode only. The online application for GPSSB laboratory technician recruitment exam 2022 is very simple. Here we provide the simple steps to apply online.
- Visit the official Ojas website portal @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Go to “Online Application” section and click on “Apply” option.
- Navigate to “Select Advertisement by Department” and select “GPSSB”.
- When you see “Lab Technician” on screen, click on “Apply” button, then click “Apply Now”.
- If you are already registered then provide your registration number and date of birth to Apply with OTR otherwise select New Registration.
- Register yourself and upload your photo, signature and other documents as asked.
- Enter your personal, academic and communication details, the save the application.
- Check entire application form and confirm it.
- Note down application number and confirmation number for your reference.
- Print your application form for record.
- Visit the Ojas portal again and select “Online/Post Office Challan” under Fees section.
- Pay your fees and save the fee receipt as a proof with the application form copy.
The GPSSB Recruitment 2022 is a perfect opportunity for candidates who aim to work as a laboratory technician in health department of Gujarat. If you or your friends are interested then we advise you to apply online for lab technician with help of the direct link given above. If you still have a query or doubt regarding this recruitment then ask us in the comment section.