cowin.gov.in – Download Vaccine Certificate by Name:
The covid-19 vaccine certificate is a mandatory document for everyone. All travel airlines have made it compulsory for all passengers to show RT-PCR or CoWin vaccine certificates at the airport. The vaccination certificate is also required for candidates appearing competitive exams of banks and government jobs. Therefore it is essential to download your vaccine certificate by name to use it as proof of vaccination.
In India, the government will give people a Covishield Certificate after they get vaccinated. This certificate helps people who have been vaccinated keep track of themselves. The first type of certificate is given when someone gets their first dose and the second type is given when they get both doses. You can download this on your phone or on the website. It will say that you were vaccinated and help with keeping track of people who have been vaccinated.
cowin.gov.in – Download Vaccine Certificate by Name
The covid-19 vaccination is going on in the entire country, and every Indian should get vaccinated. The third wave of covid-19 is on the way or has already arrived with the new variant omicron. Therefore we strongly recommend every citizen of India get vaccinated on time and download a vaccine certificate by a mobile number from the official Cowin website.
Covid-19 Pandemic and Largest Vaccination Drive
During the last two years (2020 and 2021), India has faced two waves of covid-19 coronavirus. During the second wave of covid-19, thousands of families have lost their loved ones. The largest vaccination drive in the world was started in India in April 2021. Within a few months, India has made a world record by completing the 1st dose of vaccine on 100 crore people.
When the vaccination process started, we had Covaxin and Covieshield vaccines. Both the vaccines are made in India, and they are adequate to protect against the dangerous coronavirus (covid-19). After a few months, we also go Sputnik-V, an excellent vaccine to fight against covid-19. No matter which vaccine you get, all of them are good enough to save your and your loved one’s life.
cowin.gov.in – Importance of Vaccination Certificate
The vaccine certificate has become one of the mandatory documents for traveling abroad or within the country. Any person who needs to travel by air has to provide a fully vaccinated certificate and the original passport and visa. The vaccine certificate is also compulsory for candidates appearing in government, bank, railway, and departmental exams.
The vaccination for 15 to 18-year kids/teenagers has been started from 03-01-2022. It will be completed as early as possible, and then the vaccine will be given to kids under 15 years. In the future, the covid vaccine certificate will be mandatory in all schools, colleges, and academic institutes or universities. Therefore, everyone must take both doses of vaccine and download vaccine certificate from the Cowin website and take its printout to use the same when required.
How to Download Vaccine Certificate by Name and Mobile Number from cowin.gov.in
The government of India is giving the covid vaccine to lakhs of people every day. The vaccine dose and vaccine certificate are available for download on the Cowin website. Any person who has got 1st dose of the covid-19 vaccine can download a vaccine certificate with “partially vaccinated” highlighted. On the other hand, the person who has earned both doses of the covid-19 vaccine can download a vaccination certificate with “fully vaccinated” highlighted.
Downloading your vaccine certificate is essential, and it is also easy. You can download the covid vaccine certificate as a PDF in less than five minutes. Here we provide the four simple methods with a step-by-step process for downloading the Cowin vaccine certificate by name, mobile number, or beneficiary reference ID.
Method 1: Download Vaccine Certificate by Name/Mobile Number from Cowin Website
The first method is trendy, and most people use it to download their vaccine certificate as a PDF. The cowin.gov.in is an official vaccine portal where everyone can do online registration and slot booking at their preferred date & time at their desired vaccination center. After getting vaccinated, you need to download a vaccine certificate that is also available on the Cowin website portal, here we provide the steps:
- Log on to the official Cowin website portal @cowin.gov.in.
- Find out and select the “Register/Sign In” option given in the upper right corner.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on the “Get OTP” button.
- Soon you will receive an OTP (six-digit code) on your mobile phone.
- Enter the OTP and submit it to sign in to the Cowin portal.
- Scroll down to find your name in the list of family members.
- Select the certificate link under your name to download the vaccine certificate by name.
- Save your vaccination certificate as PDF and print it later to keep a record.
Method 2: Download Vaccine Certificate from DigiLocker App
Nowadays, many people have the DigiLocker app on their phones. The DigiLocker app gives you quick access to your Aadhar Card, PAN, Driving License, and other documents as well. If you are already a DigiLocker app user, you can download your vaccine certificate. Yes, many people don’t know this. That’s why we are here to share that knowledge with you. Kindly follow the easy steps given below to get your vaccination certificate on your phone.
- Download and Install the DigiLocker app from Google Play Store.
- Register yourself with email, mobile number, name, and other personal details.
- Find out the “Central Government” tab and select it.
- Click on “Ministry of Health & Family Welfare” and navigate to vaccine certificate.
- Click on the vaccine certificate and enter your 13 digit reference ID number from the appointment slip that you got when you booked the slot.
- Download the vaccine certificate and save it to your phone storage.
Method 3: Download Vaccine Certificate from UMANG App
You can also download a vaccination certificate from the UMANG app. Follow a few steps given below:
- Open Google Play Store and download the UMANG app from it.
- Open UMANG app and go to app settings.
- Select the “what’s new” section and click on the “Cowin” option.
- Click on “download vaccination certificate” to proceed.
- Enter your registered mobile number and click on the Get OTP button.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and submit it.
- Find your name and select “certificate” under your name.
- Download your vaccine certificate as a PDF and take a printout of it.
Method 4: Download Vaccine Certificate from Aarogya Setu App
The Aarogya Setu app has been beneficial during covid-19 pandemic. The users of the Aarogya Setu app can stay aware of the number of corona cases in their area. Moreover, the Aarogya Setu app allows the covid-19 infected people to stay connected with their doctors. However, you can also download a vaccine certificate from the Aarogya Setu app. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Play Store and download the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Register and Login to the Aarogya Setu app with your mobile number, OTP, and other details.
- Find out the Cowin tab and select it.
- Click on the “vaccine certificate” tab to proceed.
- Enter your beneficiary reference ID number (13 digits) as given on your appointment slip.
- Click on “Get Certificate” to download it as a PDF on your phone.
In this way, you can download a vaccine certificate by following any of the four methods suggested above.
The vaccine certificate is helpful for travelers, students, doctors, and every person who lives in India. We have explained all possible ways to download the covid vaccine certificate by name, mobile number, and beneficiary reference ID. You can download it from cowin.gov.in as well. If you still have a query or issue, ask us in the comment section, we will reply soon to resolve your issue.