The Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh has released MP Police Recruitment 2022 Notification for 6000 Constable GD posts. The candidates who are looking for a police job in MP, should apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2020 via official website at @peb.mponline.gov.in. This is a golden chance for candidates to make a bright career with police constable job in Madhya Pradesh State Police Department.
MP Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021-22
The Madhya Pradesh Police has 6000 vacant posts of GD Constable in various districts of the state. It has 138 vacancies of Constable (Radio) and 5862 vacancies of Constable (GD) that are going to be filled up in 2022. We request the eligible candidates to apply online for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 as early as possible. Please note that the last date for online application is 11th February 2022, you should keep reading to know more about the recruitment details, online applying process and eligibility information.
MP Police Constable GD Recruitment 2021-22: Quick Overview
|Name of Recruitment||
|Name of Recruiting Authority/Board||Professional Examination Board, Madhya Pradesh|
|Name of Posts||
|Number of Vacancies||6000 Vacancies|
|Post wise Vacancy Details||
|Age Criteria||From 18 to 33 Years|
|Educational Eligibility||10th Class and 12th Class plus ITI|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Where to Apply Online for MP Police Recruitment email@example.com|
|Last Date for Online Application||11th February 2022|
MP Police Constable Recruitment: Age and Eligibility Criteria
The MP Police has invited online application for 6000 constable posts. The candidates are advised to check the age limit and educational qualification before applying online. According to the MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2020 Notification, the candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria to take part in MP Police Constable Recruitment Process.
On 1st August 2020, the age of the candidate must be between 18 years and 33 years.
The female candidates of all categories as well as male candidates of SC, ST and OBC categories have up to 5 years of age relaxation benefit. So, these candidates’ age should be between 18 years and 38 years.
The PwD, Ex-Servicemen and other categories candidates will get age relaxation benefit as per government rules.
- For Constable (GD) post, the candidate must have passed 10th Class from MP Board or equivalent education/exam board.
- For Constable (Radio) post, the candidate must have passed 12th Class from a government recognized education board and ITI from a government approved institute.
MP Police Constable Bharti: Application Fee and Salary/Pay Scale
Before you go ahead with online application for MP Police Constable Recruitment, let us have a look on its application/exam fee and the constable GD/radio salary details.
Application Fee and Exam Fee:
The candidates applying for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22, are required to pay the application fee and exam fee as under:
|Category of Candidate||MP Portal Fee/Charges||Exam Fee for Two Papers||Exam Fee for One Paper|
|Reserved Categories of MP||Rs.60/-||Rs.400/-||Rs.300/-|
|Reserved Categories of Other States||Rs.60/-||Rs.800/-||Rs.600/-|
Salary and Pay Scale Details:
After clearing all stages of selection, the candidates with higher marks will be appointed as Constable GD and Constable Radio in MP Police Department. After appointment, the candidates will receive salary under the pay scale of Rs.Rs.19500/- to Rs.62000/- per month.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Selection Process
The Professional Examination Board is going to recruit eligible candidates for 6000 constable posts in 2022. In order to get the job of constable GD/radio, the candidates are required to go through various stages of selection as mentioned below:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test (PST & PET)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
The candidates who will give best performance in written exam and physical tests, only those will be called up for medical exam. After qualifying medical test, the candidates need to visit PEB office for verification of original documents. Thereafter the MP Police Constable Final Merit List 2022 will be declared and the selected candidates will get appointment letters from MP PEB/Police Department.
MP Police Constable Recruitment Test: IMPORTANT DATES
- Last Date for Online Application: 11th February 2022
- Last Date for Rectification in Online Application: 15th February 2022
- New Written Exam Date:
6th March 20226th April 2022
- Admit Card for Written Exam: Release in March 2022
How to Apply Online for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22
- Visit the official website of PEB-MP Online at @peb.mponline.gov.in.
- If you are a registered user then click “Login” option. If you are first time user then register yourself with personal information and then click on Login.
- Select one option from Kiosk, G2G and Citizen, then enter your username and password.
- Enter verification code and click on “LOGIN” button.
- See the exam list and select “Police Constable Recruitment Test 2020” to continue.
- Fill up the online application form with required details and upload your photo, signature & other documents as asked.
- Pay the MP Online Charges and Exam Fee as applicable for you.
- Submit the application form online to complete the process.
- Download the Application Form Copy and Fee Receipt for future use.
The MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22 is available for all residents of Madhya Pradesh. The candidates of other states can also apply but they won’t get some benefits of age relaxation and discount in exam fee. We have explained all necessary details about MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021-22 and its new exam date is 06-04-2022. If you still have a query regarding this recruitment then ask us in the comment section, we will be happy to answer your queries as soon as possible.